How to update Google Nexus S to Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS)

This video shows how to update a T-Mobile (Samsung) Google Nexus S from Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread to Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich using the official Google Android release. You don’t have to root your phone (I didn’t), but a user reports that the update will also work for rooted phones. The entire process took about 30 minutes. I sped up the slow parts of the video (downloading and updating), but you can see the relative speed in the upper left-hand part of the video. I have the T-mobile (i9020T) Nexus S. This update doesn’t work on all Nexus S models. I have made a list of results for different models later in this description. If it works for your phone, leave a comment with the country and carrier (mobile phone service provider, and I’ll update the list. I’d also like to know of any apps that don’t work. The apps I have tested so far seem to work. WARNING: If you plan to use your phone in the Middle East, the WiFi may be disabled. When the phone detects a SIM card from Qatar (and some other countries), it incorrectly configures the WiFi hardware. Google has logged this as issue 23262. Android 4.0.4 has been released, but I don’t know whether it fixes this problem. This update works on: Austrian Nexus S (which carrier?) Belgian Nexus S (which carrier?) Canadian “Mobilicity” Nexus S Canadian “Wind” Nexus S Danish Nexus S (which carrier?) Finnish Nexus S (which carrier?) German Nexus S (purchased on amazon.de) Indian I9023 Nexus S (which carrier?) Indonesian Nexus S

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment